A children's festival dubbed "Glastonbury for kids" is set to arrive next year.
Geronimo will take place at Knebworth House and is a festival like no other - as it caters just for children.
No matter their age, there is something for all youngsters to enjoy, including the stars of Cbeebies for the little ones to zip wires, climbing walls and motorcycle stunts for thrill seekers.
Animal lovers will have the chance to become junior zoo keepers for the day, and there will also be donkey rides, petting snakes and the chance to get up close with giant tortoises.
If none of that is of interest, there's music, theatre and craft shops, or you can take a seat in the 1,500-seat theatre for spectacular performances from a magician and an illusionist.
There will also be two circuses, silent discos, baby raves and cardboard harp classes – to name just a few other activities.
Geronimo was first launched in 2015 in Cheshire by father of seven Simon Goldman from Manchester.
He created it after he found that he could not find a day out that catered for all his children due to their ages.
He said: "As a large family we were always on the lookout for days out that would keep all of our kids entertained. With varying ages, it was difficult to find something that catered for all.
"Then, when I started looking to take my kids to a festival, I found that a lot of the events were designed with adult entertainment at the forefront, and a kids' zone as an addition.
"So, we came up with the idea of Geronimo and set out to create the ultimate festival experience. One where the kids are king, and the environment is designed first and foremost, from their perspective."
Everything you need to know about Geronimo Festival
- Geronimo will take place on Saturday June 30 and Sunday July 1, 2018.
- Early bird tickets are priced at £25 and are available to buy now.
- Included with an early bird ticket is a pass for free unlimited rides.
- The only area of the festival that asks for an additional fee is the traditional Victorian fun fair.
- Tickets also include entry to the Knebworth House gardens and adventure playground.
- The festival offers a free ticket for senior citizens with each paying adult and under two's and carers also go free.