PART I TEACHER’S WARNING
here lived a girl called Mopsywopsy, she lived at the tip of Mount Everest, in a small village called Freeeezy.
She had just turned 8 and entered Year 3. The topic of ICT class was about email safety. Miss Colebourne (the teacher) said specifically:
Do Not Open a Virus!
After a few weeks, Mopsywopsy got into the hang of computers.
One day she asked her Dad whom he worked for, and to her amazement, he said:
- "I work for MICROSOFT, a computer company."
- "Wow cool dad!" answered Mopsywopsy.
PART II NAUGHTY MOPSYWOPSY
One day when she was bored she decided to play a game on the computer but when the computer screen lit up................................................................................
It sucked her up making a
ZIP ZAP GOGLE PON POE noise.
Just then, the computer started to break down leaving Mopsywopsy inside. She ran quickly through a cable that led to a bran new computer from PCworld and it was an Apple computer.
-"An Apple computer is what I have always wanted!" shrieked Mopsywopsy.
This computer was a school computer so she could see what people in her class were doing.
She could even make people do the wrong things, like click delete, click viruses and make people lose work. I repeat, lose all their work!
She even made the teacher lose her work! She could also see the password of other people, log in to their computer, and see what they were up to.
PART III DOUBLE NAUGHTY MOPSYWOPSY
One day she did something bad to a boy she totally detested. Guess what she did….
She clicked disable firewall!
Horrible isn’t it. Now little bulbs started to pop up. Mopsywopsy looked closely at them with distrust…
- "What could it be?" thought Mopsywopsy suspiciously looking up at one carefully.
She looked a bit more. The boy clicked on them lots off times, he started to worry so he told the teacher but the teacher did not know what it was so she said:
- "You will just have to leave it alone."
- "Aha oyea aha, this is so great! The little bulbs are tinny little cameras that spy on people; see what they are doing, best of all find out all the information about them and, rob them; I say rob them until their bankrupt. Let’s carry on discoing!" shouted Mopsywopsy.
Mopsywopsy did something horrible every single day. She used to be a nice, gentle, friendly, graceful, girl. However, Mopsywopsy had changed a lot:
Now she was:
In addition, much more.
PART IV A WEIRD CREATURE
This evening, she decided to move the mouse out of its place for example: The teacher wants to go to the left and so Mopsywopsy would go right, and if the teacher wants to go right Mopsywopsy would go left.
The teacher was so furious about what was going on with all the computers that had all those problems, so she sent them all to a land- field site.
- "No how do I get out of hear? Hummmmmmmmmmm? Thought Mopsywopsy hardly.
- "Do not fear I am hear," mumbled a voice from nowhere.
- "Who is it? If someone is there could I see you, and could you help me to get out?" Mopsywopsy mumbled back.
A small black Labrador crawled towards Mopsywopsy anxiously.
- "Yes, I will help you to get out but the problem is," The Labrador paused for a bit.
- "I don’t know how to." Said the Labrador looking at the ground nervously.
- "I’m sure we can get out some how."Mopsywopsy told the Labrador as she thought hardly about it.
- "You know, every time my friends go missing I know I can find them in the recycling bin. They get there in pairs. Weird isn’t it." the Labrador told Mopsywopsy.
- "Hummm, wait a minute, how old are you?" asked Mopsywopsy.
- "I’m 8 years old," answered the Labrador.
- "So am I." Mopsywopsy answered back amazed.
- "Ok I was born on March 8th 2000, and, 5 seconds. My name is Holly; also my favourite number is 4."Spoke Holly in a loud and clear voice, feeling proud about her self in a good way.
- "Wow I was born on March 8th 2000 and exactly 5 seconds, my favourite number is 4! So that means we are the same age!" Mopsywopsy told Holy.
- "So maybe we could go to the recycling bin and see if we can get out somehow. Right?" Holly spoke to Mopsywopsy anxiously.
- "Right." Mopsywopsy shouted "So where do we start?"
- "Heading of to the recycling bin." Directed Holly.
One Hour Later…
- "Are you ready, because I am?" Asked Holly.
- "Yup." Answered Mopsywopsy.
- "So let’s go in."
When they got in it was like a wired type of time machine that did not move its place but in the end, it took Mopsywopsy safely home again and she kept Holly with her because she did not have a home.
On the next day, Holly found her dog friends who were very lonely in the park under a bench.
Mopsywopsy, Holly, Holly’s friends, Mopsywopsy`s school mates and their families lived happily ever after.