Oscar’s Chelsea future is in doubt after the midfield playmaker dropped out of the squad for Saturday’s heavy defeat to Manchester City.
The 24-year-old had been due to take his place among the Blues substitutes for the 3-0 loss but told interim manager Guus Hiddink he would be unable to play any part.
It is believed the Brazilian international had a stomach complaint and was spotted driving away from Stamford Bridge in the hours leading up to kick off at the weekend.
Eden Hazard, who was out injured and also not involved , did attend the match and took his place in the stands behind the dugouts while Oscar drove off.
Oscar confirmed he had the opportunity to leave the Blues for China in February but decided not to follow the same path as his compatriot Ramires.
Juventus are long-term admirers of the midfielder and are expected to bid for Oscar in the summer, with Paris Saint-Germain also weighing up an offer.
Chelsea 0-3 Manchester City in pictures:
Incoming Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has already met with the team at Cobham and made it clear to the squad that he only wants fully-committed players in west London.
Hiddink, who will step down from his role as boss in May, reckons the current crop are now playing for their futures with the club.
He said: “They will make their analysis and deal with the current management. They analyse and see the games as well.
“Not being in Europe, it will give the new management and directors a chance to build a good team competing for a top four place.”
Chelsea will be hoping to put in a much-improved performance when they travel to the south coast this coming weekend to take on Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth.
Asmir Begovic will deputise in goal as Courtois begins his suspension after conceding the penalty that completed Aguero’s hat-trick for City.
Watch: Guus Hiddink reflects on heavy defeat to Man City