- All you need to know about Ryan Sessegnon0:54
- Brentford vs QPR stats video0:54
- Tom Moore gives his verdict on Brentford's press 1:58
- Dean Smith's pre QPR press conference in full10:12
- Romaine Sawyers press conference ahead of Brentfo7:07
- Dean Smith's discusses Welcome Home King Jota0:52
- Brentford and QPR reporters discuss the big west 10:20
- Season so far Fulham QPR Brentford UPDATED1:01
- Barnsley 1-1 Brentford verdict1:03
In case you didn't know already, Tim Sherwood is living the FA Cup dream as his Aston Villa side defeated Liverpool to reach the cup final.
Coming from 1-0 down to eventually win 2-1, Sherwood has accepted that his Villains will again be huge underdogs when they take on Arsenal at Wembley in May.
Although the talking point from Sunday's semi-final scalping of the Reds is Fabian Delph's winning goal, the true silky skills could be seen outside the ground before kick off.
As some excitable young Villa fans had a little kickabout down Wembley Way, a female police officer couldn't resist getting involved to show the kids how it's done.
In a round of keepy-uppy, the fans pass the ball to the on duty officer who shows off her delicate first touch before passing the ball back to her new team-mates.
Maybe Brendan Rodgers should be looking a little closer to home for a Steven Gerrard replacement.
Originally published on Mirror Online.