The wait is almost over for FIFA fans as fans get ready for the annual feast of football on games consoles.
Excitement has been steadily building for the past few months as more and more details have emerged ahead of the launch of the demo on September 13.
That’s right, you now have less than a week to wait for your fix as EA Sports prepare to unleash the new game.
We already know there are plenty of Chelsea players ranked in the Premier League’s top 20 players on the game.
Antonio Conte’s Blues are thought to be one of the playable teams when the taster is released on Tuesday.
Eden Hazard has acted as a consultant for the game to help create the most realistic football experience yet seen on a console.
The demo will offer the first real taste of the gameplay innovations that have been developed this year - including an improved intelligence system and a new way of taking set pieces.
The full game will also feature a new game-mode called The Journey - using a new Frostbite engine and acting almost as a campaign mode where your decisions will influence your player's success both on and off the pitch.
You've now got just a matter of days until September 13 to wait for the chance to play the game - before the full version is released on September 29.
Wondering how you can get the demo? We've got easy steps for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One right here.
- Make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet and select 'Store' in the top row of options.
- Select the search option
- Type in 'FIFA 17 downloadable demo'
- Once the game appears - press download.
- You can check the installation progress in the 'My games and apps' section
- Antonio Conte bids farewell to Italy1:31
- Andy Murray Highlights from Round Two0:36
- Watch: Kurt Zouma on the Chelsea comeback trail0:30
- AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Portsmouth video pics1:15
- Guus Hiddink reflects on heavy defeat to Man City7:29
- Guus Hiddink before Man City game18:00
- Romelu Lukaku Transfer Profile0:56
- Reactions to rubbish collection changes in Hounsl0:31
- Dancing pensioner shows off her moves in Soho0:39
- Can you help police find missing Perry Doherty?0:33
- Make sure your PlayStation 4 is connected to the internet.
- Select the "Store" icon - which is the image on the far left that looks like a bag.
- Click 'Search' and type in FIFA 17.
- The game should now appear with an option to pre-order the full version or download the demo - click on the option to download the free demo.