Lasse Vibe paid tribute to Brentford's character after their come from behind victory against Burton.
The Bees trailed the Brewers by three goals to one on 41 minutes thanks to Marvin Sordell's brace and Cauley Woodrow's free kick cancelling out Sergi Canos' early opener.
Vibe made it 3-2 before the Spaniard equalised and, with less than 10 minutes remaining the Dane scored and set up Jota to complete a 5-3 win; the first time Brentford have won in the league from two goals down since 1991.
Vibe said: “It was a good second half fightback from us and a good first half fightback from them.
“We'd started the game really well and then we let them back in from stupid throw ins that got converted to corners and then soft goals.
- Tom Moore gives his verdict on Brentford's press 1:58
- Dean Smith's pre QPR press conference in full10:12
- Romaine Sawyers press conference ahead of Brentfo7:07
- Dean Smith's discusses Welcome Home King Jota0:52
- Brentford and QPR reporters discuss the big west 10:20
- Season so far Fulham QPR Brentford UPDATED1:01
- Barnsley 1-1 Brentford verdict1:03
- QPR reporter Mark Ritson reviews the 2-1 defeat t2:56
- Tom Moore post Brentford 4-0 Derby0:57
“It was nice to score the 3-2 goal, setting Sergi up for the 3-3, scoring the 4-3 and then setting up Jota.”
Vibe knew the Bees were poor against Wolves on Tuesday and hailed his team-mates character to bounce back from that and go into the international break with three points.
He added: “It was a good second half for me but the team is the main thing.
“The two defeats were hard to take, especially the Wolves one where we felt we could have lost by more. We were happy to show some character.”