Brentford and QPR may be rivals but when it comes to helping a shared legend Stan Bowles, they have put that to one side to support their former hero with collections taking place outside and around the ground on Saturday ahead of the west London derby.
The two sets of supporters will face off at Griffin Park on May 13 to help raise funds for the former player and they will be joined by fan favourites on both sides of the west London divide.
Paul contacted Brentford chief executive Mark Devlin who immediately agreed to letting them use the Griffin Park pitch to raise money for Stan.
- Season so far Fulham QPR Brentford UPDATED1:01
- QPR reporter Mark Ritson reviews the 2-1 defeat t2:56
- Lee Wilmot gives his verdict on Bristol City 2 QP1:11
- Season so far for QPR, Brentford and Fulham0:58
- QPR fans on Ian Holloway and positions which need5:27
- Lee Wilmot has his say on QPR 1 Brighton 21:12
- QPR fans talk about the season ahead of Brighton 1:40
- Ryan O'Donovan and Tom Moore discuss Fulham vs Br2:39
- Tom Moore speaks after Brentford's pre Fulham pre1:19
- Maxime Colin's press conference ahead of Fulham3:10
- Dean Smith's press conference ahead of Fulham1:36
- All you need to know about Ryan Sessegnon0:54
- Brentford vs QPR stats video0:54
- Tom Moore gives his verdict on Brentford's press 1:58
- Dean Smith's pre QPR press conference in full10:12
- Romaine Sawyers press conference ahead of Brentfo7:07
Kevin O'Connor will captain the Brentford side which is also scheduled to include Marcus Gayle, David Hunt, Glenn Poole and Simon Royce in goal.
The other 13 squad members will be made up of Brentford fans who are all donating £100.00 each to the Stan Bowles fund.
Andy McCulloch, who played for both teams during his career is managing the Brentford team.
QPR are expecting Mark Bircham, Lee Cook, Kevin Gallen and Martin Rowlands to be in their squad.
Brentford have donated Griffin Park to Paul on several previous occasions when fund raising is required and he has asked we make a very sincere public Thank You to them on his behalf and all the people who have benefitted greatly from all the help and assistance they give.
Over £35,000.00 has been raised to date by being able to use Griffin Park.
Brentford's supporters bar The Hive will be open from 12.30 to 6.30 for this game. Admission is free but donation buckets will be in abundance.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app. You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.