Romaine Sawyers believes that Brentford have a squad capable of doing well in the Championship next season.
The Bees have been one of the best teams to watch in the second tier since the turn of the year, and they lead the EFL in goals scored in 2017.
And the midfielder believes that the club are starting to put some momentum behind them that they can take into next season.
He said: “I think since January I see a stat that we've scored the most goals in the Championship and that speaks volumes of the culture we've got at the club.
“We want to play attacking football and everyone has bought into it. Jota has come into the team and is on fire as is Sergi. Flo has got his first goal.
“It takes time with some teams but I think we've got some good form going into the back end of the season to get momentum for next season.”
Many fans and pundits felt that if you stopped Scott Hogan then you stopped Brentford but since the striker's departure to Aston Villa the likes of Sergi Canos, Jota and Lasse Vibe have all been regular scorers.
Sawyers doesn't necessarily agree with the view but can understand the feeling behind that opinion.
- Season so far Fulham QPR Brentford UPDATED1:01
- QPR reporter Mark Ritson reviews the 2-1 defeat t2:56
- Lee Wilmot gives his verdict on Bristol City 2 QP1:11
- Season so far for QPR, Brentford and Fulham0:58
- QPR fans on Ian Holloway and positions which need5:27
- Lee Wilmot has his say on QPR 1 Brighton 21:12
- QPR fans talk about the season ahead of Brighton 1:40
- Ryan O'Donovan and Tom Moore discuss Fulham vs Br2:39
- Tom Moore speaks after Brentford's pre Fulham pre1:19
- Maxime Colin's press conference ahead of Fulham3:10
- Dean Smith's press conference ahead of Fulham1:36
- All you need to know about Ryan Sessegnon0:54
- Brentford vs QPR stats video0:54
- Tom Moore gives his verdict on Brentford's press 1:58
- Dean Smith's pre QPR press conference in full10:12
- Romaine Sawyers press conference ahead of Brentfo7:07
He said: “It's a fair point but you play to your strengths and Scott is a goalscorer. Lasse has stepped up to the mark. He's got Sergi, Jota, Flo.
“I think we've become more unpredictable in terms of a lot of teams saying that if they stop Scott they stop us.
“I don't think it was the case but statistically people might agree with that statement but we've now shown we can do it from various areas on the pitch.”
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app. You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.