Brentford striker Lasse Vibe is a doubt for Saturday's west London derby with QPR, Dean Smith has revealed.
The Dane limped off with an ankle injury in the 1-1 draw with Barnsley on Easter Monday and has not trained with the squad yet this week.
And Smith knows he faces a selection dilemma as to who he asks to lead the line against Ian Holloway's side.
“Lasse Vibe got a knock on the ankle at Barnsley. He has not trained with us yet. We'll look tomorrow morning to see if he's okay or not,” the Brentford head coach said.
“I've got a number of options. Sergi came on and went up front. Romaine has played up there. Flo can play up there but we've got Philipp Hofmann and Justin Shaibu as well.”
Smith didn't bring Hofmann on at Oakwell after half an hour as he felt he couldn't last 60 minutes and the head coach revealed that he would only be able to manage 45 on Saturday.
The head coach added: “He might be able to play 45 minutes. It is difficult. Scott left and we were short in the centre forward area if anything happened to Lasse.
“Phil has had a back problem these last few months and he was disappointed he didn't get on at Barnsley on Monday. He's trained well enough the last few days.”
Maxime Colin returns to the squad after missing the last few games with injury, with Andreas Bjelland also coming into contention. The game comes too soon for Josh McEachran, while Alan McCormack has been ruled out after a groin injury at Barnsley.
Smith revealed: “Maxime is fit and available for selection. He's trained with us all week. Andreas has been training with us.
“I'm not sure if he's ready to go straight in. He came back from international duty with the injury.
“He had a clear week with us which is good. Alan McCormack will be out with a groin strain. Nico Yennaris is good as well. Josh McEachran is back in training but the game comes too soon for him.
- Tom Moore speaks after Brentford's pre Fulham pre1:19
- Maxime Colin's press conference ahead of Fulham3:10
- Dean Smith's press conference ahead of Fulham1:36
- Season so far video update1:01
- All you need to know about Ryan Sessegnon0:54
- Brentford vs QPR stats video0:54
- Dean Smith's pre QPR press conference in full10:12
- Romaine Sawyers press conference ahead of Brentfo7:07
- Marylebone bus murder0:19
- A number of roads across west London are subject 1:30
- Harry Styles' debut solo single0:52
- Mixed conditions forecast for bank holiday weekend3:05
- Footage from the scene of Yiewsley hammer attack0:46
“Josh knows that he needs to get back before the end of the season as if he doesn't he has to play for the B team against Man City on May 15.
“His season will be extended if he doesn't get back to fitness quickly.”