Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi has enhanced his fans favourite status at Stamford Bridge by becoming embroiled in a hilarious Twitter row over his stats on FIFA 17.
The demo for the popular computer game was unveiled on Tuesday ahead of its official September 29 release, with the Chelsea ratings revealed ahead of its launch.
Batshuayi is rated on the new game as an 81 overall, with 83 for pace, 80 for shooting, 79 for dribbling, 27 for defending and 73 for physicality.
But it was his passing rating that Batshuayi was particularly annoyed about, as he was only given 59 despite claiming nine assists for former club Marseille last year ahead of his move to the Blues.
And the Belgian took to Twitter to express his frustration with EA Sports, the manufacturers of the game by saying: "59 passing so weak!"
The official account for the new game replied by suggesting that Batshauyi should try the individual skill game to improve passing by saying: "Practice makes perfect."
That prompted a brilliant response from Batshuayi, who claimed he would be downloading rival football sim PES 2017 before saying: "Kidding but 9 assists last year and not even 60 passing isnt fair bro you cant deny."
Batshuayi has become renowned for his hilarious Twitter outbursts since arriving at Chelsea and he even had time to mock a West Ham United fan, who took exception to his rant.
The Hammers fan accused Batshuayi of “downloading money” but instead of ignoring the jibe, the 22-year-old hit back.
In his reply, he tweeted: "Do you need attention in your life or ? Get friends my bro your in Chelsea zone."
Chelsea fans can play with Batshuayi and the rest of the Blues first-team squad as one of 12 teams on the FIFA 17 demo at Stamford Bridge and two other stadiums.
Details of how to download the game can be found below.
To download on PS4...
1. Make sure your PlayStation 4 is connected to the internet.
2. Select the "Store" icon - which is the image on the far left that looks like a bag.
3. Click 'Search' and type in FIFA 17.
4. The game should now appear with an option to pre-order the full version or download the demo - click on the option to download the free demo.
To download on Xbox One...
1. Make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet and select 'Store' in the top row of options.
2. Select the search option.
3. Type in 'FIFA 17 downloadable demo'
4. Once the game appears - press download.
5. You can check the installation progress in the 'My games and apps' section.