Fancy a holiday for as little as £15 per person?
GetWestLondon has teamed up with BreakFree Holidays to bring you late spring, early summer and autumn short breaks at a fantastic price to ensure every family can enjoy a quick getaway in 2017.
From Scotland to Cornwall, Blackpool to Hastings, we have over 160 fantastic holiday parks across the UK, so there’s bound to be one close to you. And with short breaks starting from just £15* per person you can afford to get away together, with friends or family. Perfect if you're on a budget.
Enjoy a three night weekend break (Fri-Mon) or a four night mid-week break (Mon-Fri). Just collect the tokens or passwords we are publishing in your newspaper and start booking your holiday from April 27. You could even book several breaks to make a longer holiday - ideal if you want to explore neighbouring regions.
For a small additional charge, many parks also offer great facilities and entertainment to keep the whole family happy during your break! There’s also a selection of breaks with free service charges and entertainment passes.
3 simple steps to book
- To claim your great value break, simply collect six passwords or tokens printed in your local newspaper starting April 24.
- Choose from over 160 holiday parks listed here
- Book your bargain break(s) online from April 27 by clicking on the button below or by post using the booking form printed in your local newspaper, or download a postal booking form which can be found on the tab below. Offer closing date is June 9, 2017. A £3 booking fee applies to online bookings.
£15 Holidays full promotion terms & conditions:
- CLOSING DATE: Online bookings and postal applications will close at midnight on Friday, June 9 2017.
- AVAILABILITY: Holidays in this offer are subject to promotional availability at the time of your booking online or processing of your postal application. Not all locations will be available on all dates. Certain dates may be excluded from the promotion. BreakFree Holidays reserves the right to remove any accommodation on any date. This is a token/password collect offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- FINANCIAL PROTECTION: The newspapers do not own or operate any of the parks or resorts featured in this offer. Readers’ monies will be held in Trust by the booking agent, BreakFree Holidays, and will be passed to your holiday park or resort on completion of your holiday, thus offering financial protection.
- HOLIDAY CONTRACT: Holidays offered are organised by independent operators through the booking agent BreakFree Holidays. Your contract will be with the owner or operator of your holiday park and comes into effect when a holiday confirmation has been issued to you. Holiday confirmations will be issued immediately if you book online or within 14 working days if you book by post. If you do not receive confirmation, please call the BreakFree Holidays helpline on 0344 543 9775. The party with whom you have your holiday contract accepts liability only for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its employees.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS: These Terms and Conditions and How to Book apply to all holidays booked through this offer and, together with our Booking Terms and the standard conditions of the holiday park or resort operator, form the basis of your contract with your park or resort operator and theirs with you. Your application (postal or online) is your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this offer.
- HOLIDAY PAYMENT: Full payment for the holiday accommodation is required at the time of booking online and some parks will also require payment for service charges and entertainment passes at this point too (for postal booking please send £10 per person, minimum of £40, and any extra will be invoiced directly by your chosen park). Adults & children (infants) are charged at the same rate. Prices are per person per break. Where there are fewer than four people, the minimum charge for four people per break will be applied. Online payment must be made by credit or debit card and postal applications by cheque. Online bookings are subject to a £3 booking charge.
- SERVICE CHARGE: An additional service charge is applied by UK holiday parks to cover the cost of pre-arrival cleaning and preparation of your holiday home and gas and electricity. Charges are listed in full on the BreakFree Holidays website (on the relevant Park page) and are per unit per night. Service charges will be charged direct to you by your park in advance of your arrival. Some parks may also charge an additional refundable cleaning/damage waiver deposit. These charges are in addition to the cost of your accommodation.
- ENTERTAINMENT: UK Holiday Parks offer day and evening entertainment programmes for which there is a charge via Entertainment & Clubroom Passes but this is optional and customers do not have to participate. Optional charges for entertainment are listed in full on the BreakFree Holidays website (on the relevant Park page). Please note that Entertainment/Clubroom passes may be required for access to facilities such as swimming pools, bars, restaurants etc. on selected parks. Some facilities may be seasonal and therefore not open during your holiday.
- HOLIDAY PARTIES: These are family holidays and bookings cannot be accepted from parties where all people are under the age of 25. Only people whose names are on your holiday booking form are permitted to occupy the holiday home allocated.
- AMENDMENTS: NO AMENDMENTS can be made by you after your holiday application has been confirmed online or your application received by post. No refunds can be made in the event of cancellation by you after the holiday confirmation has been issued to you in accordance with your application, unless the reason for cancellation is default by the park operator.
- HOLIDAY HOMES: For 2017 dates, holiday accommodation prices: Comfort mobile homes start from £10 per person per break, Comfort Plus mobile homes start from £15 per person per break, Comfort Extra Wide mobile homes start from £18 per person per break, Premier Plus mobile homes start from £30 per person per break. Holiday homes will be available from 4pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure. Accommodation will be allocated by the holiday park/resort based on the size of the party. If arriving at your park during late evening you MUST advise your park/resort direct in advance. Larger groups may be asked to pay a damage waiver deposit by the operator/park
- ADAPTED ACCESS CARAVANS: These are available on most parks to suit people with disabilities. Please call BreakFree before you book, to discuss your individual requirements on 0800 138 3241.
- HOLIDAY DURATIONS: Three-night weekend breaks start on Friday and end on Monday. Four-night midweek breaks start on Monday and end on Friday. All holidays are subject to a minimum duration of three nights.
- BREAKAGES: It is your responsibility to leave your holiday home in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damaged or missing items WILL be charged to you.
- SELF-CATERING: These are self-catering holidays in caravans, chalets or apartments.
- BED LINEN & EXTRAS: Bed Linen is included ONLY with Premier Plus accommodation. For all other unit types you may bring your own linen or purchase it direct from the park at a supplement. An additional charge for any extras required, e.g. cots or highchairs, will be made by the park and is payable directly to them.
- PETS: BreakFree Holidays are unable to take pet bookings as part of this promotion. If you want to take a pet, we advise that you contact the park before making your booking to ensure pets are allowed, and if so, in which accommodation grades and whether an additional charge applies. Once your booking is confirmed with us you are able to contact your chosen holiday park and add pets to your booking (if allowable) and pay any extra charge, if applicable.
- INSURANCE: Insurance is not included and is £12 per booking for UK Personal Insurance if required, when booking online. Insurance cannot be booked with postal applications. Full details of the insurance can be found on the website or will be sent to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- £30 FREE FOOD & DRINK VOUCHER: Available on selected 4-night midweek breaks and parks where indicated - entertainment passes must be purchased to receive them. Excludes school holidays and Bank Holidays.