Are you searching for a new job ? Are you trying to get involved in something you are passionate about? Are you out there looking for your first full-time employment?
If playing for Chelsea FC has always been your dream but you are reluctantly coming to terms with the reality that it might never happen, then you might want to consider working for the club instead.
Maybe the chance to lift that Premier League trophy in front of the adoring Chelsea fans has evaded you.
Maybe you won't get the chance to bag that winning goal that writes you into the history books and puts you on the 'Didier Drogba pedestal'.
But there's still a chance to contribute and you might be able to ply your trade at the Bridge in other departments.
Chelsea FC has lots of vacancies on its website . Some of the job specifications are a lot more accessible than you may think - you can see some of them below.
Job function: To ensure that the people and processes in the bar operation deliver a profitable customer experience appropriate to Millennium and Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC.
Professional qualifications needed: none
Job function: To provide a good quality service for all users of the ground and to ensure that the health and safety procedures are followed to the full.
Professional qualifications needed :
- NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Maintenance (or equivalent)
- Basic knowledge of all types of machinery
Job function: Guest services at the Chelsea FC Millennium & Copthorne Hotels, providing excellent customer services and supporting the hotel's internal functions where required.
- Valid working visa for the UK (at least valid 18 months left)
- Working Knowledge Concierge department in similar 4 star hotels.
- Excellent customer service standards
Job function: Receptionist
Key responsibility: Being able to deal with all level of customers face to face and on the telephone.
Job function: To operate the Academy reception including meeting and greeting visitors, answer incoming calls and action accordingly. To offer general administration support to the Academy team.
- To answer incoming calls in a welcoming manner as quickly and efficiently as possible and transferring calls to the appropriate member of staff or department.
- To provide the professional, friendly and approachable ‘face’ of the company for all visitors.
- To meet and greet all visitors and monitor visitor access.
Job function: Chelsea Football club requires a sharp, creative Digital Content Video Editor to create content across multiple platforms.
- Proficient in non-linear editing, Avid & Final Cut Pro
- A minimum of five years' previous experience in broadcasting, preferably sport
- Previous experience in producing sports features, preferably football
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.