A former MP in Bradford, Galloway now has his sights on the capital, but what exactly is he pledging to change in London? Here are the key parts of his manifesto.
1. Place a ban on HGV trucks and vehicles
To reduce both cyclists concerns and traffic, the Mayoral hopeful wants to make an impact on the environment too by placing a ban on HGV trucks and vehicles.
2. Introduce maintenance work to be carried out overnight only on the roads
Comparing his plans to New York City, Galloway explained to getwestlondon how he would ban any roadworks from happening during the day to reduce congestion and maintenance work should be carried out overnight.
3. Join the fight against Heathrow third runway expansion
The RESPECT candidate said he is against Heathrow airport expansion because he is "against toxicity - and Heathrow growth will make it worse".
4. Free travel for all young people in London
After fees increased for students to attend university, Galloway felt they need to be shown they're valuable citizens of a city who needs a vibrant mix of people. Therefore, should he become Mayor, he pledges to bring in free travel for all young people in London.
5. Houses unoccupied for a year to be reclaimed off purchasers
As a deterrent to both overseas investors and property moguls here, Galloway has made a controversial move to announce unoccupied houses for a year should be reclaimed off purchasers.
6. Crash build houses across London to begin to resolve housing crisis
Galloway is proposing a crash programme of house building, both council and social and 50% of which must be affordable - including on greenbelt land