The meeting this morning at Hammersmith Hospital in White City has riled up Save Our Hospital protesters who are adamant Charing Cross will not have its A&E minimised and half the hospital buildings sold off.
Campaigners have been chanting 'NHS not for sale, no closures. We say cut back we say fight back' since before 9am.
The energy is evident, these passionate protesters will not be going down without a fight.
Under the Shaping a Healthier Future programme, the hospital's governing body, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, is set to approve changes which include selling 55 per cent of Charing Cross's site and the current building being replaced by a £150 million hospital.
The A&E is set to change, with Imperial insisting it will still be functioning but campaigners, including Hammersmith MP Andy Slaughter, are worried it will be so reduced it will not benefit people.
- Powerful video shows how teachers can change youn1:38
- Security expert comments on Westminster attack an5:19
- Fly-posters found across various areas in Hounslow0:22
- Westminster terror attack: How events unfolded2:05
- Sadiq Khan said London will never be cowed by ter1:22
- Parliament shooting: Footage shows aftermath on W0:32