An unexpected tumble of snow delighted Londoners as it fell onto the city in a freak April fall.
Temperatures were predicted to drop due to Arctic blasts heading south, but the snow surprised residents who would normally see sunnier weather as May nears.
Harrow resident Katherine Clementine, 25, captured the fall and said it was bizarre how fast the weather changed.
"Now it's completely stopped and it's getting bright," she said. "British weather!"
Others took to Twitter to share their amazement, with some paying tribute to late musical legend Prince in reference to the song, "Sometimes It Snows In April".
Your snow reactions
Tourists and commuters alike snapped the white dust as it fell in west London, reminding us that this is not usual April weather.
For some it was an Arctic blast from the past
Others thought the British weather was just showing off
Despite our icy forecast only hours earlier, it was seeing is believing for this Londoner
And even those with blue ticks reacted like the rest of us
Here's a reminder of our earlier forecast
- Westminster terror attack: How events unfolded2:05
- Sadiq Khan said London will never be cowed by ter1:22
- Parliament shooting: Footage shows aftermath on W0:32
- Livestream of Westminster incident
- Hail, thunder and wet weather forecast for London2:12
- The secret code word for the Queens death revealed0:38