A shocking number of employees who are not paying their staff minimum page has been revealed by the government in a public name-and-shame list.
Care homes and expensive west London restaurants are included amongst those who do not give their staff enough pay.
Workers aged 25 and over should be paid at least £7.20 an hour under minimum wage laws, which the government rebranded the "national living wage" last year.
The highest amount which was not paid out was from Lorenzo Berni, owner of Italian restaurant Osteria San Lorenzo in Knightsbridge , which failed to pay a total of £53,496.57 to 29 workers.
Getwestlondon has compiled a list of businesses from our boroughs which have been highlighted by the government.
1. Lorenzo Berni trading as Osteria San Lorenzo, Knightsbridge, failed to pay £53,496.57 to 29 workers.
2. Lotus Care Home Limited, Stanmore HA7, failed to pay £6,167.37 to one worker.
3. Aquaa Partners Limited, Green Park, failed to pay £2,142.38 to two workers.
4. Westminster Homecare Limited, NW9, failed to pay £1,547.81 to 47 workers.
5. Penkz Limited, Harrow HA2, failed to pay £1,495.57 to one worker.
6. Primadell Limited trading as Gran Caffe Londra, Knightsbridge , failed to pay £103.08 to one worker.
7. Ministry of Waxing Limited trading as Ministry of Waxing, London WC2H, failed to pay £988 to one worker.
8. Flunch London Ltd trading as Café Deco, Kensington , failed to pay £204.35 to one worker.
9. Selected Food & Wine Limited, London SW17, failed to pay £164.15 to one worker.
10. Brandussocial Limited, London W1H, failed to pay £132.11 to one worker.
11. Calibre Recruitment Limited trading as Calibre International, London WC2H, failed to pay £104.40 to one worker.
12. Kazi Kalimur Rahaman trading as K Rahaman & Co, London NW4, failed to pay £103.67 to one worker.
All 12 companies have been approached for comment.
If you're looking for a change in career, head to the Fish4 job website here for local listings.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area