The attacks included punching a man in the face, a racially aggravated assault and spray painting a woman’s hair red, the latter for which police have obtained CCTV footage.
The suspect, who should not be approached, is described as a white man, aged between 30 and 40-years-old, round 5ft 11ins tall and of medium build.
He was wearing a dark jacket, blue and white check/stripped shirt and light shorts, and seen carrying a large blue ‘IKEA’ style bag and a red rucksack.
The offences are all being linked by locality, nature of the incident and description of the individual involved.
Initial suspect eliminated from investigation
At first, the Metropolitan Police had sought-after a registered sex offender who fled from a mental health unit in Hammersmith.
Vitalij Kovaliov, 35, was initially sort in connection with the attacks but has been eliminated as a suspect, however still remains at large.
Police are urging anyone who has information to assist with the investigation, or anyone who knows the person responsible, to contact police.
Detective Inspector Tom Dahri, from Hounslow CID, who is leading the investigation, said: “Whilst Kovaliov has now been eliminated as a suspect, a man still remains outstanding for these offences.
"The man is suspected of being involved in seven offences so far.
“We are treating these incidents very seriously and extensive enquiries continue to trace the suspect.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on 020 8247 6160 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
Timeline of incidents:
- June 28 at 12.20pm at British Grove in Chiswick: A 25-year-old woman was waiting at the location to take delivery of a parcel when a man approached her and spray-painted her hair red before making off
- June 28 at 12.30pm: Officers were informed that a man had wandered into the middle of the street at Cranbrook Road, Chiswick and exposed himself
- June 28 at 1pm: There was a report made to police that a man had punched a 19-year-old man in the face in Cranbrook Road, Chiswick and made off
- June 28 at 1.30pm: Officers were alerted to an incident at Chiswick High Road where a 32-year-old man had been punched in the back by a male suspect who then made off
- June 28 at 2pm: Officers were informed of a racially aggravated assault at Essex Place, Chiswick, where a 27-year-old black woman stated she had been racially abused by a white man who then threw a plastic bottle in her face before making off
- June 28 at 2.30pm: Officers were informed that a suspect had sprayed graffiti on a van in Chiswick High Road
- June 29 at 7.40pm: A victim was walking out of Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre when a man approached him and knocked a box of fruit he was carrying out of his hand. The suspect then picked the fruit up and threw it at the victim before making off