It comes after there was an increase in reported crime at this year’s carnival.
Detective Sergeant Abi Mallett, of the Notting Hill Carnival Investigation Team, said: “The people pictured in these images are wanted for questioning by police and will remain so until they have been found.
“If you know who any of these people are please make the call, anonymously if you prefer.
"Your call could remove a criminal from your area or may help eliminate someone from police enquiries.”
Anyone who can help can contact the Public Order Investigations Team on 020 8246 0076, or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting the image reference.
At a meeting put on by the event organiser London Notting Hill Carnival Enterprises Trust (LHNCET) at Kensington Town Hall, its future was discussed with some calling for its partial relocation to Hyde Park or Wormwood Scrubs.
However, LHNCET trustee director Lewis Benn and Kensington and Chelsea Council said this was not being considered and that the carnival would remain on the streets of Notting Hill .
Kensington MP Lady Victoria Borwick has been accused of agitating for a move to Hyde Park.
Watch as unrest develop at Notting Hill Carnival
- Parliament shooting: Footage shows aftermath on W0:32
- Livestream of Westminster incident
- Hail, thunder and wet weather forecast for London2:12
- The secret code word for the Queens death revealed0:38
- Watch the teaser of new Made in Chelsea0:40
- Take a look at the Elizabeth Line trains ahead of0:32
- Crest Academy's Principal explains what qualities1:25
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.