Thousands of west Londoners are due to be hit by the one-day tube driver strike, starting on Thursday night (September 15) .
In a row over working conditions on the Hammersmith & City and Circle lines, the walkout will get under way at 9.30pm on Thursday and last until Friday evening.
With this in mind, getwestlondon has put together a list of nine journeys to show a nearby station that people can walk to serving other Tube lines, in less than 15 minutes.
1. Goldhawk Road (H&C and Circle) to Shepherd's Bush (Central Line) – in eight minutes
2. Great Portland Street (H&C and Circle) to Oxford Circus (Central and Victoria) – in 12 minutes
3. Westminster (Circle) to Charing Cross (Bakerloo/Northern/National Rail) – in nine minutes
4. Bayswater (Circle) to Queensway (Central) – in five minutes
5. Canon Street (Circle) to Bank (Central/DLR/District) – in three minutes
6. Royal Oak (H&C and Circle) to Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo) - in 10 minutes
7. Temple (Circle) to Holborn (Central/Piccadilly) - in 13 minutes
8. Royal Oak (H&C and Circle) to Queensway (Central) - in 14 minutes
9. Shepherd's Bush Market (H&C and Circle) to Shepherd's Bush (Central & London Overground) - in seven minutes
Be careful, as thunderstorms and flash floods have been forecast in the capital later tonight.