Images have emerged on socila media showing High Street Kensington being evacuated on Friday (July 21) morning.

They were posted on Twitter, and show crowds outside the Zone 1 Underground station, with users saying an alarm had sounded

However, Transport for London (TfL) say they have no records of an evacuation at the station and there is no record of an alarm sounding.

We will bring you updates on what has happened below.

Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.

You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.

Available to download from the App Store or Google Play for Android now!

Updates from BTP and LFB

Both London Fire Brigade and British Transport Police have told getwestlondon that they have no records of an in cident at the station earlier today.

Good service

This TfL update from its website shows all Tube lines are currently running a good service on the Underground.

But...

According to TfL, there has been no incident to report at High Street Kensington.

A spokesperson, speaking to getwestlondon at around 11am, said there had been no incidents reported within the “last half-hour”.

He said:

We have knowledge of any alarms in High Street Kensington in the past half-hour.

“It’s open and running.

“There is no incident at High Street Kensington and the station is open.”

It's not the only tweet

There’s also this:

So here lies the mystery

Reports have emerged on social media suggesting High Street Kensington Underground station was closed earlier this morning.

This was posted at around 10.45am on Friday.