- Prama interactive fitness class launches in London4:28
- Mark Ritson and Tom Moore review Brentford's 3-1 3:46
- Woking Goldsworth Road police incident package0:35
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains t0:22
- QPR fan's preferred starting XI0:36
- Take a look inside The Chelsea Ram0:49
- Works are underway at the old RAF Uxbridge site0:30
Kate Middleton revealed she supports Chelsea Football Club and high fived a little boy who said he supports the team.
The Duchess of Cambridge admitted she follows the struggling blues during her visit to the Anna Freud Centre in Islington today.
Chatting to eight-year-old Rjay Bryan, he asked her what team she supports and said: “We high fived because she supports Chelsea and I support Chelsea.
"I love people who support Chelsea."
The centre's family school works to bring people together who are facing issues with excluded children re-entering mainstream schools.
Activities, including the making of a Christmas tree collage, are part of an end-of-term reflection to mark the progress of those at the school.
During her visit, Kate took part in activities with the children and their families and joined in to play the drums.
The Royal was spotted this week shopping in Chelsea , carrying a checked tablecloth in her hand as she left department store Peter Jones.