With an historic referendum comes all sorts of questions, and the country's decision to choose Brexit is no exception.
The vote invited discussion on and what it means to be British, and sparked an increase in people looking to gaining UK citizenship.
One of the hurdles faced by people hoping to secure a future in this country is the passing of the UK Citizenship Test.
Those hoping to gain entry will be asked about British culture, history, arts, and sport.
But how many of those do British people themselves actually know?
MoveHub asked 24 questions to people living both here and abroad to see how well they fared.
This video shows people made common errors on well known soaps, our noble kings and our literary heritage.
How many could you answer correctly?
Did you know?
● Only 18-65 year olds need to take the test
● A passing grade is 75%, or 18 of the total 24 questions
● An applicant can take the test over as many times as necessary to pass, with a week’s time in between tests
● Tests must be arranged through GOV.UK
● Each applicant must pay £50 per test