Firefighters have been called to a fire at a hotel in Ealing .
Pictures and video footage on social media appears to show Hotel Ibis Styles, in Uxbridge Road, on fire.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) tweeted at around 11.50am on Tuesday (April 18) it had been called to the road.
The emergency service said six fire engines and 20 firefighters are at the scene, although that figure is reportedly much higher now.
Police have warned Uxbridge Road is likely to be closed for up to 12 hours.
In a tweet, Acton Central Police said: "Major fire at new Ibis Hotel on Uxbridge Road in Ealing.
"Road likely to be closed for 12 hours.
"Please check your route before travelling."
- Jeremy Vine Kensington Road Video0:37
- Wembley IKEA evacuation0:29
- Can you help police find missing Amelia Majda?
- MP Ruth Cadbury fights for Charlie Gard case0:55
- Man dressed as gorilla crawls London Marathon0:42
- Up to 40 people found living in three-bedroom hou0:36
- Man 'savagely beaten and left lying on the street'0:59
- Teen admits fatally stabbing Lance Scott Walker i0:46
Getwestlondon has gone to ibis for a comment.
You can follow live updates of the fire on our live blog .
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area.