- Woking Goldsworth Road police incident package0:35
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains t0:22
- QPR fan's preferred starting XI0:36
- Take a look inside The Chelsea Ram0:49
- Works are underway at the old RAF Uxbridge site0:30
- Watch this artist at work inside Hanwell Zoo1:20
- QPR V Aston Villa - the match in 90 seconds1:30
The Mayor of London has again been left with his dignity in tatters after sprawling flat on his back while taking part in a tug of war.
Boris Johnson was filmed landing on the ground near City Hall as he competed against army fitness instructors during an event held to mark the launch of this year's London Poppy Day this morning.
The MP for Uxbridge was dressed in a suit and tie and shiny black shoes which did not give him enough of a grip on the slippery grass.
A video shows him taking part in three rounds with team mates who are clearly better dressed for the occasion than him.
He is filmed grunting with exertion as he pulls on the rope, only to lose the first round.
Before the second he is shown limbering up before again taking hold of the rope, only to lose his footing and tumble to the ground.
But he bounces back and continues with the competition.
Mr Johnson was visibly out of breath when interviewed by BBC News shortly after the incident.
Mr Johnson was playing on a patch of grass outside his offices on the Thames when he tried to stop a player less than half the size of him - by sticking out his leg and tripping him over.
Now in its tenth year, the Poppy Day has raised more than £3.8 million for the Royal British Legion.