Three "cavalier" robbers from Hayes who brandished a shotgun when they held up betting shops have been jailed.
Ryan Brooks, 22, Benjamin Sealey, 19, and Jordan Gittings, 21, were sentenced at Kingston Crown Court on Friday (May 8).
They stole more than £6,000 from eight bookmakers in west London, Warwickshire and Leicestershire between February 2 and 18 last year, the court heard.
On almost every occasion, one of the men approached the main counter with a shotgun while others blocked the front door.
Metropolitan Police's Flying Squad tracked down the robbers - with help from Leicestershire and Warwickshire constabularies.
Detective Inspector Scott Hartley said: "Gittings, Sealey and Brooks embarked on a string of armed robberies, becoming more cavalier each time.
"They confronted a number of victims – both workers and customers – who were all left shaken by the incidents.
"Several cashiers were directly threatened with a firearm pointed at them.
"We hope that these convictions offer some support to those targeted."
Brooks, of Hobart Lane, Hayes, was jailed for eight years, after he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit robbery.
Gittings, of the same road, was found guilty of the same offence and was jailed for eight years and six months.
Sealey, of Lothian Avenue, Hayes, was handed a nine-year sentence, after pleading guilty to an identical charge.
Five of the robberies took place in west London, while two were in Warwickshire and one was in Leicestershire. The addresses were:
- Jollys Lane, Hayes, on February 2, 2014 at 6.20pm
- Uxbridge Road, Hayes, on February 8, 2014 at 8.24pm
- Bilton, Rugby, on February 11, 2014 at 6.24pm
- Hillmoreton Road, Rugby, on February 12, 2014 at 7.34pm
- Tilton Road, Burbage, Leicestershire, on February 12, 2014 at 8.27pm
- Jollys Lane, Hayes, on February 14, 2014 at 7.15pm
- Eastcote Lane, Harrow, on February 16, 2014 at 8.45pm
- Yeading Lane, Hayes, on February 18, 2014 at 9.29pm