Popstar Ariana Grande has cancelled her upcoming London arena shows after a suicide bomb blast killed 22 people , including children, at her Manchester Arena show on Monday (May 22).
The Side to Side singer had just finished the gig at the MEN Arena when the explosion happened and said she has been left "broken" by the events.
Now the 23-year-old American pop star has now suspended all upcoming dates of her world tour, including London dates.
Ariana was due to perform two shows at the 02 Arena, on Thursday (May 25) and Friday (May 26).
But in the wake of the attack in Manchester, she posted a heartstricken message on Twitter.
The O2 Arena posted on Twitter confirming the shows in London had been cancelled, in it, a statement from the promoters said: "The London shows are cancelled.
"Ticket holders for the London shows should contact their point of purchase for a refund."
The statement continued: "Due to the tragic events in Manchester the Dangerous Woman tour with Ariana Grande has been suspended until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost."
The full statement was posted on Twitter on Wednesday evening (May 24).
Ariana Grande fans were quick to support the star's decision on Twitter:
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can set up your app to see all the latest news and events from your area, plus receive push notifications for breaking news.