- Jeremy Vine Kensington Road Video0:37
- Wembley IKEA evacuation0:29
- Can you help police find missing Amelia Majda?
- MP Ruth Cadbury fights for Charlie Gard case0:55
- Man dressed as gorilla crawls London Marathon0:42
- Up to 40 people found living in three-bedroom hou0:36
- Man 'savagely beaten and left lying on the street'0:59
- Teen admits fatally stabbing Lance Scott Walker i0:46
It was an early start for many on Monday morning (September 28) as keen stargazers and astronomers awoke to capture the glimpse of a rare celestial event - a supermoon lunar eclipse.
It was the first time since 1982 that three different celestial events occurred at the same time: a lunar eclipse, a supermoon and a blood moon.
It will not be visible again until 2033.
Some conspiracy theorists claim that this occurrence marked the end of the world, with the blood moon prophecy saying it would bring on the apocalypse. While others claimed a giant asteroid would crash into the Earth wiping out life.
Many avid stargazers and budding photographers stayed up late - or rose early - to get a look at the amazing event, and many took some stunning photos.
We're collecting your best blood supermoon pictures from across the capital.
To share your photo, please emailor tweet @getwestlondon using #Supermoon.