A 14-year-old boy who admitted stabbing another teen six times has appeared in court again – this time for robbery.
The Chiswick teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, has admitted three counts of robbery with force and possession of an offensive weapon.
In Isleworth Crown Court two weeks ago, the boy admitted causing grievous bodily harm after stabbing a 15-year-old in broad daylight in Isleworth's Redlees Park.
The prosecuting solicitor said: "There appears to be an escalation in the seriousness of the defendant's criminal activities."
Brentford Youth Court heard on Monday how on June 13, the young thug robbed four boys of their phones using a "large kitchen knife" as a threat, only four days before the stabbing.
The four youngsters were walking down Dolman Road, in Chiswick when they heard the defendant approaching them from behind. The defendant then asked the victims 'what have you got for me then?' before lifting his jumper to show the knife tucked down his trousers.
The defendant was also convicted of ABH earlier this year after punching a McDonalds worker in the face, causing him to now have a deviated septum.
The Chairing JP said: "Taking into account the defendant's previous offences we have decided it is right to send it to crown court for sentencing. The defendant poses a serious risk to the public on the basis of his past offences."
The teen is to appear in Isleworth Crown Court for sentencing on December 11.