- Prama interactive fitness class launches in London4:28
- Mark Ritson and Tom Moore review Brentford's 3-1 3:46
- Woking Goldsworth Road police incident package0:35
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains t0:22
- QPR fan's preferred starting XI0:36
- Take a look inside The Chelsea Ram0:49
- Works are underway at the old RAF Uxbridge site0:30
The London mayor and Uxbridge & South Ruislip MP tried to engage Cheryl in a light-hearted chat. But it turned into one of those awkward moments with Boris asking: “What are you up to now Cheryl? Where are you based?”
And Boris could have left it there. But, he didn't...
He said: “Why do people always say 'for my sins'? When you probably have no sins worth speaking of."
Poor Cheryl managed to keep her cool and said: “Because I work with Simon Cowell.”
“Oh I see yes, yes", answered a baffled Boris.
Seconds later, a Mirror photographer asked for a picture saying: “Put your arm round her if you like Boris.”
He quipped: “You want me to put my arm around Cheryl - that was the instruction from the Daily Mirror. I'm not going to say no.”
The pair then discussed X Factor.
Boris said: “Good luck with the X Factor - nobody has ever invited me on it.
“The X Factor is for those who have talent.”
Cheryl joked: “People who can sing or dance. I'm sure you could give it a go."
Boris replied: “You wouldn't want me on it", to which Cheryl quipped: "Honestly I think we've seen worse.”