The owner of this luxury jewellery is now offering £5,000 for its safe return.
A number of distinctive items were taken from a Land Rover in Pelham Crescent, Knightsbridge between 9.30pm and 10pm on December 14.
The total value of goods taken was £250,000.
The owner of the vehicle was unpacking his belongings when a jewellery box with nine pieces of high-value jewellery was snatched from the boot.
He has now offered the reward for anyone who provides information which leads to the arrest and prosecution or person or persons behind the crime
Items inside the stolen jewellery box were:
- A pair of diamond rivieres on white gold
- A pair of diamond and white gold ear pendants
- An emerald and diamond platinum necklace
- A diamond bracelet
- A sapphire and diamond bracelet
- A diamond pendant necklace
- A diamond bangle
- A broad strap diamond bracelet with emerald fine finish
- An art deco diamond and emerald bracelet
Detective Sergeant Lindsey Vieira, from Kensington and Chelsea CID, said: “These items of jewellery are very distinctive and would be immediately recognisable.
"We are keen to speak to anyone who may have been offered these for purchase either individually or as a set, or have any information about this incident.”
Anyone with information can contact DS Vieira on 020 8246 9241, or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.