A man who died following a fire at sheltered housing in Brentford has been named as Ian Morley.
The 57-year-old was badly burned in a blaze at Greenrod Place, in Clayponds Lane, where he lived, on Thursday, July 31. He died in hospital the next day.
An inquest into his death was today opened and adjourned at West London Coroner's Court, in Fulham.
A fire investigation has now concluded and the blaze, believed to have been started by a dropped cigarette , is not being treated as suspicion.
Two other people, both in their 50s, were treated at the scene of the fire for smoke inhalation and shock, but neither was taken to hospital.