- Mark Ritson and Tom Moore review Brentford's 3-1 3:46
- Woking Goldsworth Road police incident package0:35
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains t0:22
- QPR fan's preferred starting XI0:36
- Take a look inside The Chelsea Ram0:49
- Works are underway at the old RAF Uxbridge site0:30
- Watch this artist at work inside Hanwell Zoo1:20
Reality TV star Kendall Jenner went unspotted by crowds as she took the Heathrow Underground shuttle - despite dancing around in excitement during her ride.
The 19-year-old sister of Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian was returning from Paris when she decided to use public transport instead of private hire.
Shown on a new video uploaded to her website, she was captured doing a small dance of excitement on the shuttle.
The clip was part of a longer video captioned: "A little taste of what my sisters and I were up to on live stream this week!"
Viewers can just make out the teen at the platform, dressed all in black with her headphones in, in between clips featuring her sisters.
Kendall was spotted last week enjoying the Paris fashion scene with close friend the model and actress Cara Delevingne.