- Cliff Dixon - UKIP
- Satnam Khalsa - Liberal Democrats
- Pearl Lewis - Conservative
- John McDonnell - Labour
- Dr Alick Munro - Green
Polling day is May 7. Residents can vote at their local polling station between 7am and 10pm.
Votes will be counted throughout the night at the Indoor Athletics Centre (IAC) at Brunel University, Uxbridge. Invite only.
What happened last time?
- John McDonnell - Labour - 23, 377 (54.8%)
- Scott Seaman-Digby - Conservative - 12,553 (29.4%)
- Satnam Khalsa - Liberal Democrat - 3,726 (8.7%)
- Christopher Forster - British National Party - 1,520 (3.6%)
- Andrew Cripps - National Front - 566 - (1.3%)
- Cliff Dixon - English Democrats - 464 (1.1%)
- Jessica Lee - Green Party - 348 (0.8%)
- Aneel Shahzad - Christian Party - 83 (0.2%)
Hayes & Harlington was a safe Labour seat since its creation in 1950, until Labour MP Neville Sandelson defected to the Social Democratic Party in 1981. The Conservatives then maintained the seat for two terms with marginal majorities.
In 1997, the seat went back to Labour with a 17.5% swing - almost double the national average swing - and Labour has returned to being a 'safe seat' since.