Voters go to the polls on May 7 - but who will win?
- Bob Blackman - Conservative
- Emma Wallace - Green
- Uma Kumaran - Labour
- Ross Barlow - Liberal Democrats
- Nana Asante - TUSC
- Aidan Powlesland - UKIP
Polling day is May 7. Residents can vote at their local polling station between 7am and 10pm.
Votes will be counted throughout the night at Harrow Leisure Centre.
What happened last time?
- Bob Blackman - Conservative - 21,435 (44.7%)
- Tony McNulty - Labour - 18,032 (37.6%)
- Nahid Boethe - Liberal Democrat - 6,850 (14.3%)
- Abhijit Pandya - UKIP - 896 (1.9%)
- Madeleine Atkins - Green - 793 (1.7%)
Harrow East is typically a Conservative constituency, yet is a better area for Labour than Harrow West.
Labour won the seat in 1997 and held it until 2010 when Conservative MP Bob Blackman won the vote.