Voters are getting set to go to the polls on May 7 and in Hammersmith it's a six-horse race for the seat.
The General Election is just around the corner, but who will take the constituency?
- David Akan - Green Party
- Stephen Brennan - Independent
- Charlie Dewhirst - Conservative Party
- Millicent Scott - Liberal Democrats
- Andy Slaughter - Labour
- Richard Wood - UKIP
Polling day is May 7. Residents can vote at their local polling station between 7am and 10pm.
Votes will be counted overnight at Hammersmith Town Hall.
What happened last time?
- Andy Slaughter - Labour - 20,810 (43.9%)
- Shaun Bailey - Conservative - 17,261 (36.4%)
- Merlene Emerson - Liberal Democrat - 7,567 (15.9%)
- Rollo Miles - Green - 696 (1.5%)
- Vanessa Crichton - UKIP - 555 (1.2%)
- James Searle - BNP - 432 (0.9%)
- Stephen Brennan - Independent - 135 (0.3%)
The constituency of Hammersmith was created in 2010 following changes to the electoral boundaries.