The General Election is just around the corner and it's time to decide who to back.
- Simon Bailey - Liberal Democrats
- Greg Hands - Conservative Party
- Adrian Noble - UKIP
- Guy Rubin - Green Party
- Alexandra Sanderson - Labour
Polling day is May 7. Residents can vote at their local polling station between 7am and 10pm.
The count will take place overnight at Hammersmith Town Hall.
What happened last time?
- Greg Hands - Conservative - 24,093 (60.5%)
- Alex Hilton - Labour - 7,371 - (18.5%)
- Dirk Hazell - Liberal Democrat - 6,473 (16.2%)
- Julia Stephenson - Green - 671 (1.7%)
- Tim Gittos - UKIP - 478 - (1.2%)
- Brian McDonald - BNP - 388 (1.0%)
- Roland Courtenay - New Independent Conservative - 196 (0.5%)
- George Roseman - English Democrats - 169 (0.4%)
- Godfrey Spickernell - Blue Environment - 17 (0.0%)
Chelsea and Fulham constituency was created in 2010 following changes to the boundary.
Greg Hands won the seat for the Conservatives with a majority approaching 17,000.