WE ARE surprised that you published Liz Mammatt's letter (Our politicians have it very easy, July 31) in the form you did.
As usual, Ms Mammatt is doing her best to mislead the public.
Readers of the Chronicle will no doubt recognise this tactic with regard to the political issues raised but it is very serious when the words she uses may well deter people with urgent and serious problems from contacting the borough's two MPs.
We would like to inform residents that Ann and Alan are still working during Parliamentary recess and the office is open as usual, even though Parliament does not sit.
Therefore, if any constituents require their assistance we would urge them to get in contact by using the options below.
* Write to Alan at the House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
* Phone Alan's office on 020 7219 2819 [
* Email Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org
* See Alan at one of his advice surgeries. Please phone to make an appointment.
* Write to Ann at the House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA [
* Phone Ann's office on 020 7219 5623
* Email Ann at email@example.com
* See Ann at one of her advice surgeries. Please phone to make an appointment.
ALAN/ANN KEEN'S OFFICE