Candidates applying for a job at McDonald's in Australia now have to pass a personality test to be employed by the company.
Anyone who wants to get past the gates with the Golden M's has to complete 23 personality questions to determine whether they'd be a good fit for the firm.
And they don't just want to know how you'd behave at the restaurant, but test your social life, food tastes and more!
Here's a selection of questions... How well would you do?
1. Would you ever cheat in a exam?
2. Would you stand up for the company you work for?
3. Are you a foodie?
4. How would you deal with a noisy neighbour?
5. Would you wear appropriate clothing to work?
6. Do you like coffee?
7. What are you like at parties?
8. How would you deal with incriminating photos on social media?
We don't think we'd make the cut to be honest.
There is an equivalent test for McDonald's in the UK, but it sticks to questions about how you'd behave while working within the restaurant.
So, time to spill the beans, how did you do?
Could you pass the test to work at McDonald's?
0+ VOTES SO FAR
Originally published on Mirror Online.