- Mark Ritson and Tom Moore review Brentford's 3-1 3:46
- Woking Goldsworth Road police incident package0:35
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains t0:22
- QPR fan's preferred starting XI0:36
- Take a look inside The Chelsea Ram0:49
- Works are underway at the old RAF Uxbridge site0:30
- Watch this artist at work inside Hanwell Zoo1:20
Queues at Wimbledon are no longer a problem with this portable cistern chapel.
Bathstore have created QLoo, the ultimate toilet experience to help tennis fans get into the swing of things, without keeping their legs crossed while they queue up for Wimbledon.
QLoo has been circulating around the tournament, offering relief for all.
Both manoeuvarable and luxurious, Bathstore's QLoo offers queue-ees at Wimbledon a tranquil, stress-free toilet visit.
To help ensure visitors have an ace experience, the QLoo comes equipped with an AstroTurf interior, tennis memorabilia and a radio streaming commentary.
To add to the luxurious ambiance, the loo is even scented with a strawberries and cream room fragrance.
Those wishing to use the loo are asked to Tweet @bathstore using #QLoo and the team will make their way to people in the queue, to ensure they don't lose their prime position.
Claire Bayliss, chief marketing officer at Bathstore said: "As the bathroom experts, we believe that your bathroom experience should never be compromised and so pride ourselves on being there every step of the way for our customers.
“The QLoo has taken the pain out of queuing for fans who have been waiting for hours to see Murray thrash it out on the court and we're delighted to have been of assistance.