It's the second weekend of Dry January and you're halfway through what probably seems like a never ending month.
If you miss having a cheeky tipple in the evenings, and your hand is longing to clutch a wine glass, we've got some tasty pick me ups.
These mocktails are so indulgent and tasty they'll give you the boost you need to carry on.
Choose from mock-jitos, pina coladas and pitchers you can make for your friends.
2 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
1 pack Let’s Eat… Pineapple Chunks
300ml Asia Specialities coconut milk
- Place the ice cream, pineapple chunks and coconut milk into a blender and blend until all ingredients are well combined and the texture is smooth.
- Serve with a slice of pineapple and a cherry in a piña colada glass.
2 tsp sugar
2 limes and 2 lime wedges
- Lightly crush 2tsp sugar and some mint leaves together in a measuring jug with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the juice of 2 limes and 2 lime wedges. Add some ice and top up with 150ml lemonade.
- Moisten the rim of a glass and dip into sugar. Pour the mock-jito into the glass and serve topped with more mint leaves and a slice of lime.
Non-Alcoholic Tutti Frutti Punch
170ml Rio D'Oro pineapple juice
85ml Rio D'Oro apple juice 85ml
Rio D'Oro orange juice
1½ cups water
85ml soda water
- Use a blender to combine the fruit and juices.
- Mix with the water in a large jug, cover and chill. When ready to serve, add the soda water, mix and serve.
Cranberry Fizz pitcher
2 Litres Rio D’Oro cranberry juice
500ml Vive lemonade
150ml Aqueo sparkling water
2 oranges, sliced
1 lime, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
- In a large punch bowl or jug, combine the cranberry juice and lemonade.
- Stir in the sparkling water and add the sliced fruit.
- Serve with ice.